Axis Mutual Fund - Reset Password
I use to use SIP on axismf.com for my mutual fund investment. I checked my portfolio long back around 3-4 months ago so I thought of checking my investment details on axismf.com. I started with Login for Investor journey. I had entered my email Id and clicked on next and two fields appeared with “Enter your password” and “Captcha No.”.
I completely forgot my password so I thought let’s try with some previous password which I was using long ago but it didn’t work.
I clicked on “Forgot password” and got to see a screen with two fields namely enter ”User ID” and “Captcha No.”. I had entered my “User ID” and entered “Captcha No.” as well and click on button “Submit”.
Instantly I had received OTP on my mobile number and registered email as well and one popup got appear with name of “Enter OTP” and there were one file to enter called “Enter OTP” and “Resend” for OTP as well with message “Please enter the OTP sent to the associated mobile number” and button “Confirm”. I entered received OTP on my registered mobile number. It processed and instantly another screen got appear with name of “Change Password”. The transition was very smooth.
There were 2 filed to reset my password, one was “Enter New Password” and second one was “Confirm New Password”.
I clicked on first field name as “Enter New Password” with hint popup where it was showing three bullet point to strengthen my password. I had entered “New Password” and “Re-entered New Password” and instant another screen got appear with “Password changed successfully.” Message. it was wow feeling..'
Finally I had successfully reset my password so quickly and I was able to login with new password.
- Resetting password was quick and easy. It was finished within a minute.
- Minimal content and straight actions helps users to take appropriate action with confidence.
- Hint for password filed was really nice. It prevents potential password errors. Users can get understanding what their password should contain and how many characters it should have.
- You do not have to opt for OTP to receive the passcode. It automatically send me the OTP on my registered email and mobile as well.
- View option can be added for “Enter New Password” and “Confirm New Password” so user will have surey of their password.
- They can present the first 2 letter and last 2 letter of user’s mobile and/or email, where they sent an OTP.
Thank you for reading. Subscribe below to get weekly updates from us and learn from good and bad experiences.