ETMoney - Onboarding Journey
3.2 million new investors in India invested money in a mutual fund last year.
I also like to invest money and that's why I was searching for some good apps which provide good guidance and helps a user to invest money properly. I found ETMoney with a good rating so I thought to try that.
When I download it, First I showed company logo with which group manages this, and it is "Times of India Group"
After that, It showed me a walkthrough of 4 slides with the login option and "Trusted Users" they have.
1. It showed what a user can do with just one app. also they mention
2. It showed how it can be beneficial for users while investing in a mutual fund with this app.
3. It showed how a user can get their money anytime with just one app and fingerprint.
4. It showed how a user can track their money with one app.
After this walkthrough, when I tried to log in it showed me a simple screen for email input and they verify me by sending code in the email which is important for this type of apps.
After all the process and when the home page started loading, It showed 3 images with text and it was Smart, Simple and Secure with nice illustrations.
1. Trust is important for investment-related business and ETMoney showed it in their first step by showing India's famous media group name
2. In every slide, they tried to show how they are trustworthy and how they can help users
3. In the first loading part, they again mention their simplicity and security
4. With all these contents, It also designed with a simple white background
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design a better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.