Gmail - Auto-Complete Sentence
Users are interested in apps that are having simple interface and easy functioning. There are so many Email service providers in market. Among them, one is GMAIL owned by Google. I use GMAIL facility for mail conversation with my social contacts as well as some of my business contacts. Reality is that Google every now and then, introduces new features which are user focused and definitely improves user experience.
Recently, when I was drafting a mail to one of my contacts, GMAIL provided a Auto-Fill feature that is a easy way to avoid additional time consumed in drafting a mail.
Some of the mistakes that could be avoided having Auto-fill could be,
- There will not be any grammatical mistakes that are usually seen in mails
- Spelling mistakes which give bad impact on reader will be avoided
- Punctuation marks will be inserted automatically
I would say it saved my valuable time which was usually consumed while drafting big mails which had few regular sentences used in every mail.
- Best user experience is when user's valuable time is saved.
- Expect the same feature on mobile app as well.
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design a better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.