On the weekends I was exploring the job opportunities, so I typed on google and It surprised me with the results.
I thought it was the new feature of google so to understand it I again search that feature on the google and Yes, I got the news "Google launched new job search feature" because Google saw more than a 45% increase in the number of job search queries.
How Google Job helped me:
1. By this google job feature, I was able to see multiple jobs by different portals in a single google box.
2. Save feature helped me to save the jobs.
3. Filter option made my work easier. I was easily able set the category, title and others also.
4. Location and Employer filter are very useful filters. I can easily see available jobs by specific employer and location.
1. Simple and easy to use and understand.
2. Time-saving feature for job hunting
3. directly apply to any job portals, in less time user can apply for multiple jobs
4. By alerts, the user will get personalised notification and that can increase engagement with a product.
Filter by experience can help more to find relevant job opportunities based on experience.
Thank you for reading. Subscribe below to get weekly updates from us and learn from good and bad experiences.