LinkedIn Emailer - Get Contacted by Recruiters
Hemang, recruiters on LinkedIn want to contact you faster.
This is one of the emails I received from LinkedIn. I like the way they contacted me to add my number to help recruiters with my contact number so they can reach me directly.
They have created the email in a way that by just reading the subject line I was pushed to open and go through their email.
Eventually, I ended-up providing my phone number which will help me too. :)
- Best way to communicate: email is the best way to reach out to your customers. You can be as much creative as possible that attract your users. Here, LinkedIn wanted me to add my contact number.
- Animation Helps: They are showing me why they need my contact number with tiny but beautiful animation.
- Be specific: Only show the things which will help you to get what you want. See the "Add your phone number" button makes it easy for users to add their phone number by tapping on that button.
- Show, why you need that information? Here, LinkedIn is telling me: "Get contacted by recruiters." My reaction: Oh, why not? :)
- Subject title matters: They said, "Hemang, recruiters on LinkedIn want to contact you faster." My reaction: What? Which recruiter? But yes, I know that if some recruiters will really interested in my profile, it will help them to reach me quickly.
- Nothing as such.
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.