LinkedIn came up with Kudos feature. With this new feature, you can say thanks and show your appreciation. Here's another nice feature from the team @ LinkedIn. A genuinely new way of encouraging your people and team, thanking your mentors or simply recognise someone in your connection for their best work, help or anything you felt good for!
1. People likes when you recognise their work or talent, they will feel good when you say them personally. They will become more happier when you say this towards your team? They will even more cherish when you do this towards the many people in your professional network: LinkedIn and let everyone know about the work or talent of a person?
2. Start sharing Kudos and appreciate your people :)
3. It's similar to sharing a post on your LinkedIn but by adding a Kudos which will autogenerate by LinkedIn as per your selection of your connections.
4. It's currently only available in iOS and Android apps. Hoping to see this feature on website as well.
5. Check this post to learn how to share a Kudos: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6412698563653959680
1. Maybe while creating the Kudos, LinkedIn may give an optional option to add more details about the work the person (or team) has achieved for which they are recognised and based on that LinkedIn can create a short length video.
2. Video may have some soft sound and the animated information about the person (or team members) with their name and profile pictures.
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.