LinkedIn - Post Translation
I am following posts from the Crown Prince of Dubai, UAE. Sometimes, he just posts in Arabic language and not in English language. Today, while checking various feeds in LinkedIn I came across his post which was written in Arabic, with my surprised I saw a button with title "See translation".
As I clicked on that button, I could then read the translations of those Arabic paragraph within seconds which is converted to English. This simply amazed me.
However, the translations isn't fully accurate it's close to understandable what exactly the message trying to convey. This is just an example how these platform is growing and developing new features by the speed of light.
Once it translates, it says "Rate this translation". This feature would help them understand the quality of translation and also it can help LinkedIn to enhance translation based on user's ratings.
1. Using this feature, users can follow someone who write in their language (i.e. other than English).
2. It can also encourage people to post in their own language.
1. They can offer additional features to the native Arabic language speaker:
- Native Arabic people can rate the translations.
- Can also suggest better translations.
2. Based on the ratings and suggestions, LinkedIn can use their machine learning and AI algorithms which will choose the best translations made for a particular Arabic post and then that translations will be visible for such posts when user taps on the "See translation" button.
3. This can be possible for multiple languages. By doing this, LinkedIn will actually become a place with posts in multiple languages with English translations.