LinkedIn: Voice Messaging
LinkedIn has started Voice Messaging. This is one more way to communicate with your connections.
There are times when you don't want to write a message instead want to speak up your response to your connection. This will allow you to give in-depth information to your connection.
There are various reasons using Voice messaging feature today!
1. A speediest way to respond in a conversation.
2. In-depth explanation about your message.
3. No long long paragraphs to type.
4. Helpful if you can't stop and type at the moment. Message when you walk :)
5. Helping building more personal connection.
6. Effectively communicate with your connection.
Currently it's limited upto1 minute. Maybe, more length can help sharing more content.
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.