Webflow - Represent No Project with Positiviness
Creativity is always important for everything. Recently, While working on Webflow I have found one creative way to represent "No Project". The great thing is they dint't use "No" word in their product to represent an empty folder.
The reason why I like this?
1. Used simple way to represent with creativity.
2. Tried to increase curiosity in mind by eliminating negative words.
3. Curiosity always increases the focus and interaction of the user with the product.
4. Design their image and words very clearly so anyone can understand it.
1. Tried to increase user interaction with a product with creativity and psychology.
2. Simplicity creates a good user experience.
About Design Practice:
We are a group of UX Enthusiasts who are passionate to share good and bad experiences. We believe that we could design a better solution if we could learn from the real experiences. Feel free to subscribe below and get weekly updates.