Zoho Mail - Customer Feedback User Experience
I have been into service industry since past 3 years. During these years, I have learnt few things that is very important while we are serving our clients. One is proper support and other is timely feedback. If these two basic things are missed, be ready for a major upset.
As I mentioned, while you are working on any project, you have to provide support to your client at crucial time and at the same time it is very necessary for you as a service provider to take timely feedback from your client. It helps an organization to improve and grow.
I have been constantly experimenting on various apps and website in order to give best services to my client. In doing so, I started using Zoho Mail to maintain my official email address. While I logged out today, I came across common but extra ordinary feature. Zoho Mail have a feedback system which comes into picture when user logs out.
It basically displays three different smileys. One very happy one, one OK-ish smiley and last but not the least, sad one. So, when I logged out, it asked me how was my experience using Zoho Mail. You just need to click on one of it's smileys. So I tried first clicking on Happy one. On click, you can see that color of the smiley changes with few other triggering events like it asks you to share your experience on Facebook or Twitter. At the same time they asks you few questions on how they can improvise in their services when you click on moderate one and on sad one. In last two cases, you can write a short message on what went wrong and mention your email address for them to address the solution for your problem.
I mean its easy to provide services when you receive proper feedback from client. I am impressed and possibly I will continue with this service provider for longer time unless and until they mess me up with any other issues.
- Smileys are most popular way to take the client's/user's feedback. People have been very much attached with smileys after the increase in usage of social media apps and websites.
- Triggering events are more important once you receive some feedback.
- Color code is a great indicator.
- Asking user to drop the review on social media channels can ultimately help a organization to build reputation.
- They can introduce a short text box on selection of happy smiley for user to enter a short and sweet message for Zoho Mail.
- May be they can give a submit button once user selects first option i.e. happy smiley with a permission from user whether Zoho can personally share the experience on social media channels. In this way, if user denies, then at least the experience is noted.
- They should give this feedback system in a pop-up since most of the user's once logged out, directly close the tab. In case of pop-up, at least user will come to know about this feature.