Get Job Alerts in Your Email
1.A stellar portfolio that shows creative range and innovative thinking. 2.Passion for design and the evolution of the interactive user experience. 3.Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes engineers, product managers in order to create simple, easy-to-use software.
- Ability to produce great works in short time frames; manage time efficiently while multi-tasking across different projects and clients.
- Translate client business requirements, user needs, technical requirements into designs that are visually enticing, easy to use, and emotionally engaging.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Advanced level proficiency in proof of concept and visual design tools like Photoshop/Illustrator, Wire framing and Interaction design.
- Ability to clearly articulate design and user experience perspectives.
- Interest in new technologies, the Web, and marketing/design best practices.
- Strong ability to listen and synthesize data to understand the business's needs and provide creative solutions and recommendations.
- User-centric oriented, familiar with standard principles, practices and procedures of UI design.
- Self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.