Get Job Alerts in Your Email
Hiver is hiring for UI/UX Designer with experience of 2-5 years at Bengaluru location.
- Working closely with the product manager to translate concepts into user flows, wire-frames, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Work through design problems from beginning to end. Understanding and ideating a design then designing the workflows and detailed interactions to realize them.
- Work with cross-functional product teams to ensure proper implementation of the product workflows and designs that you have built.
- Help develop scalable and flexible design guidelines to maintain clear and consistent user interface throughout the product.
- Understanding how our user is interacting with the user interface that we ship by evaluating web analytics and user data and make improvements to our design approach accordingly.
- 3+ years of UX design experience building consumer-facing apps (preferably SaaS)
- Core interaction design skills and a good understanding of usability.
- Ability create beautiful hi-fidelity design mockups of your designs using Sketch, Figma etc
- Be an effective communicator in describing your vision to other designers and product managers
- Comfortable working closely with software development teams in an agile environment
- An appreciation for the entire product development process from problem-solving to the detailed mockups
- Degree in HCI or design is a plus
Hiver (http://hiverhq.com) turns Gmail into a simple, powerful help desk. We’re a profitable, rapidly growing SaaS company with a highly rated product, and with customers all over the world.
We're an agile, driven team deeply motivated by the idea of building a globally respected company from India. Our work culture is focused on transparency, ownership, and openness. We are ambitious and focused, yet humble, warm and empathetic