4 -5 Years
Get Job Alerts in Your Email
We’re looking for a Senior UX designer who can help us to solution and create modern, great looking designs across all web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the WinkTales User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both WinkTales and Clients. At WinkTales, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications.
- Be a part of client calls and understand client requirements.
- Evaluate client requirements and develop Information Architecture, application flow diagrams, wire frames, mock-ups, user journeys, and personas.
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms.
- Setting delivery expectations with UX team and the clients.
- Focuses on creating reusable user experience assets that support core UX efforts.
- Work with developers and client team to ensure the solutions are properly implemented and well-tested.
- 4-5 years of experience in a UX design role
- Have good experience in evaluating client requirements, providing a road map and solutioning the same.
- Work with UX Team to solution the end to end logic, create IA, Wire frame and set the delivery expectation with the team.
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch.
- Good understanding about contemporary design style and mobile responsiveness.
- Good understanding about Interaction design.
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live.
- Good understanding about Brand Identity and style guide design and consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders.
- Proactive problem solver who is able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally.
- Attention to pixel perfect details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thence is an Experience Design firm, based out of Bangalore and having clients world-wide. We help Organisations solve their business challenges using creativity. We work in the following 3 domains
User Experience : UX Research, Full cycle UX/UI Design, Usability Testing for Website and Apps
Customer Experience : Branding, Communication, Digital/Social Media content creation
Employee Experience : Corporate/ Employee Communication, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
Work days: Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company.
- Working hand – in – hand with the Founders and Art Directors.
- Amazingly talented & fun-to-be-with team members.
- Exposure to various domains of creative industry.
- Live on-the-job learning for aspiring entrepreneurs working on live projects and first-hand interaction with clients
- Great company culture