Get Job Alerts in Your Email
We’re looking for a Senior UI designer to create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the Thence User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both Thence and Clients . At Thence, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be an integral part of the strategic thinking that drives the creative vision for single and/or cross platform, multi-device experiences.
- Oversee and take ownership of the creative vision, interaction patterns, visual comps, prototyping, specs and style guides.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support as and where necessary.
- Create and maintain design deliverables such as wireframes, mockups, user journeys, application flow diagrams, personas to ensure the UI consistency. with the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams.
- Be a designer with a holistic approach to design, who is able to draw on key insights from different parts of the organization.
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications.
- Present your work to clients at all levels and manage feedback effectively.
- Guide and mentor a team of UI Designers.
- At least 4 years of professional work experience as a user interface preferably from a consulting or agency setting (end to end design solution)
- Strong knowledge of design principles for iOS, Android, Windows and Responsive web solution and of contemporary design and development methodologies (including: atomic design, live style guides, responsive design principles)
- A great understanding of research and designing best practices.
- A people person and leader who knows how to get people involved and motivate them to collaborate in design discussions.
- Be a good listener and facilitator who knows how to facilitate constructive design discussions.
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live.
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders.
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination.
Thence is an Experience Design firm, based out of Bangalore and having clients world-wide. We help Organisations solve their business challenges using creativity. We work in the following 3 domains.
User Experience : UX Research, Full cycle UX/UI Design, Usability Testing for Website and Apps
Customer Experience : Branding, Communication, Digital/Social Media content creation
Employee Experience : Corporate/ Employee Communication, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
Work days: Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company.
- Working hand – in – hand with the Founders and Art Directors.
- Amazingly talented & fun-to-be-with team members.
- Exposure to various domains of creative industry.
- Great company culture