Get Job Alerts in Your Email
We’re looking for a Senior UX designer who can help us to solution and create modern and great looking designs across all our web and mobile platforms . You will be an important member of the WinkTales User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both WinkTales and Clients . At WinkTales, you’ll have the opportunity to define how users interact and use our applications within the sharing economy and be a true innovator in the services space.
This position works closely with UX Director, UX Project managers, UI designer, Developers and Visual designers to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible. Qualified candidates will be experienced UI designers who can quickly work on to create wireframes and ideas into elegant solutions and finished mocks.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a part of client calls and understand clients requirement.
- Evaluate client requirement and develop Information Architecture, application flow diagrams, wireframes, mock-ups, user journeys, , personas to ensure the UI consistency. With the end goal of delivering user experience assets that can be used by our development and solution teams.
- Guide, maintain and communicate UX consistency of experience across all platforms.
- Setting delivery expectations with UX team and the clients.
- Provide project estimates for UI Design time and effort.
- Focuses on improving creating reusable user experience assets that support UX core efforts.
- Work with developers and client team ensure the solutions are properly implemented and efficient testing and release of designs into the product.
- 4-5 years of experience in a UX design role.
- Have good experience in evaluating client requirement, providing a road map and solutioning the same.
- Work with UX Team to solution the end to end logic, create IA, Wireframe and set the delivery expectation with the team.
- Expert-level knowledge and speed working in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good Understanding about contemporary design style and mobile responsiveness.
- Good Understanding about Interaction design.
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped/gone live.
- Good Understanding about Brand identity and style guide design and consistent ability to apply a brand’s style and interaction patterns.
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment and communicate your ideas to engineers and stakeholders.
- Proactive problem solver that is able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience, both visually and functionally.
- Attention to Pixel perfect details.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Thence is an Experience Design firm, based out of Bangalore and having clients world-wide. We help Organisations solve their business challenges using creativity. We work in the following 3 domains.
User Experience : UX Research, Full cycle UX/UI Design, Usability Testing for Website and Apps.
Customer Experience : Branding, Communication, Digital/Social Media content creation.
Employee Experience : Corporate/ Employee Communication, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement.
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
Work days: Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company.
- Working hand – in – hand with the Founders and Art Directors.
- Amazingly talented & fun-to-be-with team members.
- Exposure to various domains of creative industry.
- Live on-the-job learning for aspiring entrepreneurs working on live projects and first-hand interaction with clients