Get Job Alerts in Your Email
We’re looking for a UX Researcher who can help us to solution and create modern, great looking designs across all web and mobile platforms. You will be an important member of the Thence User Experience & Design team and engage with project teams to determine needs and identify the best research techniques to draw information about the same. This position works closely with UX Director, UX Project managers, UI designer, Developers and Visual designers. Qualified candidates will be experienced UX Researchers who have handled different kinds of research activities in B2B and B2C industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute and lead key formative, generative, and evaluative research activities.
- Conduct usability research both online and in the field and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Participant recruiting, screener creation, activity planning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Managers, Researchers, and Designers to overcome challenges, and prioritize the user experience research questions.
- Understand and translate complex technical and business requirements into research.
- Generate research plans and methods to gather a wide variety of info through ethnography, surveys, usability studies, focus groups, stakeholder workshop, customer interview, etc.
- Exceptional data-collection and analysis skills with rigor while ensuring participant comfort.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Above 3+ years of experience in a UX Researcher role.
- Demonstrates the ability to be self-directed and lead research studies with little to no supervision to build a deeper understanding of users.
- Experience doing UX research for consumer-facing solutions.
- Proactive problem solver who , handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Great communication skills; the ability to clearly explain design decisions and process to anyone in the company.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-starter who actively seeks ways to improve the customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Graduate or Post-Graduate in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology, Information Science, Human Factors, Market Research related field or equivalent practical experience
Thence is an Experience Design firm, based out of Bangalore and having clients world-wide. We help Organisations solve their business challenges using creativity.
We work in the following 3 domains
- User Experience : UX Research, Full cycle UX/UI Design, Usability Testing for Website and Apps
- Customer Experience : Branding, Communication, Digital/Social Media content creation
- Employee Experience : Corporate/ Employee Communication, Employer Branding, Employee Engagement
Please check about the company, our work and culture at www.thence.co
Work days: Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to have direct impact on the growth of a fast growing & dynamic company
- Working hand – in – hand with the Founders and Art Directors
- Amazingly talented & fun-to-be-with team members
- Exposure to various domains of creative industry
- Live on-the-job learning for aspiring entrepreneurs working on live projects and first-hand interaction with clients
- Great company culture